At Pieces Tech we are building a future where engineering and analytics can be leveraged to improve quality of life. We are looking for A-Players who want to take projects from ideation to completion—across the full technology stack.
We move fast and learn together. From day one our team solves real-world problems through deep clinical research, the right big data questions and diverse technical engineering.
Own your role, show initiative, and seek out responsibility. Fresh perspectives, limitless ideas, and supportive teamwork are strongly valued here. Your voice will be heard.
…Pieces Tech material
Head of Marketing
The Head of Marketing will define and optimize strategic and tactical components of marketing at Pieces Technologies. This individual will oversee brand integrity, develop and implement direct marketing programs to generate awareness, craft go-to-market messaging, work closely and synergistically with the Sales team, and executive team. We are looking for a unique combination of hands-on strategic and tactical marketing operations skills. The responsibilities include the following
- Maximize our presence in the market among key influencers and clients across conferences, speaking opportunities and other content assets as needed.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand generation, thought leadership and client engagement.
- Craft messaging that ties our data & analytics platform, community health initiatives, and consulting services together into one cohesive and powerful narrative, while honing tight messages for individual products and offerings.
- Measure marketing results and ROI by developing and tracking KPIs.
- Work with external partners on co-marketing activities as needed.
- Triage of campaign generated marketing-qualified leads to the sales team, monitoring lead quality and ensuring sales follow-up.
- Ownership of the processes where sales and marketing communicate and collaborate on marketing campaigns e.g. preparing campaign target lists, coordinating timely follow-up, tracking progress, capturing feedback and etc.
- Measuring the number of leads generation by the marketing team by campaign, resulting meetings, opportunities and closed deals
- Ownership of the size and quality of our house list, including solution/audience-specific segments, in close coordination with our sales and marketing intelligence team
- Ownership of webinar execution, production and follow-up – including maintaining a webinar playbook
- Ownership of email marketing, including extensive use of our marketing automation system Active Campaign, and Salesforce
- Define, maintain, and reinforce brand integrity, including but not limited to style guides, presentations, and marketing collateral.
- Excellent strategic thinking, analytical and creative skills
- Ability to turn complex technology concepts into clear communications
- Extremely organized and able to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Outstanding communication, presentation and writing skills; PowerPoint/Keynote development skills a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Graduate degree in business or marketing field (preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in strategic and/or marketing operations
- Experience in B2B enterprise marketing
- Proven understanding of the healthcare industry; start up experience a plus
Job Location: Dallas, Texas
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Sales Representative - Client Services
We’re looking for people-persons & new business rockstars who enjoy working on a cross-functional and highly ambitious team to deliver. The sales representative works with our Client Services team to deliver on clients’ goals, objectives and overall strategic direction. The Sales Representative will and play a primary role in driving revenue for our software & services solutions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Lead generation
- Qualifying prospects
- Delivering Product Demos
- Managing the sales of Pieces Tech’s products & services
- Stays abreast of the latest developments, advancements, and trends in the field of software sales management by attending seminars/workshops, reading professional journals, and actively participating in professional organizations. Integrates knowledge gained into current work practices.
- Maintains knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, policies, laws and guidelines that impact the Pieces Tech Sales department. Seeks advice and guidance as needed to ensure proper understanding.
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop and execute on digital lead generation operations & content for sales collateral.
- Develops new techniques using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc) to increase sales pipeline
- Evaluate customer capabilities and needs, and builds productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical d
- Utilize personal network to identify and generate sales opportunities for target customers
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in proven business development experience, consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets, or similar levels of attainment in healthcare consulting/professional services.
- Demonstrable personal revenue targets at previous positions.
- Experience developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and present to key leaders in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Health care background and experience with large health systems clients.
- Experience with contract and price negotiations and contract management.
- Prefer sales experience in healthcare and technology environment with software sales experience.
Job Location: Dallas, Texas
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
If you are passionate about full-stack development, writing code in a fast-paced startup environment, and making a tangible impact on population health, read on: Our human capital is a solid fusion of Physicians, Software developers, NLP and Machine Learning Scientists. We’re passionate about developing predictive software solutions that will help save lives. If you would like to help design and build the systems that do that. we have a place for you.
The responsibilities of the Micro Strategy Architect include:
- Working with numerous lines of business and Business Intelligence analysts to identify the best technical solution for a given problem
- Creating design specifications
- Working with ETL team to define the data model
- Defining the schema definitions, architecture, creating objects, reports and dashboards
- Performance Tuning
- Assist in testing and bug fixing
- Code migration
- Production support
- Find continuous improvement opportunities
- Guide and mentor junior team members
Send us your portfolio including at least your resumé and a cover letter. Want to stand out? Add transcripts, references to a project you’ve worked on, research papers or any source listing that you consider top-notch; provided it is not a trade secret (our lawyers made us add this sentence.)
- Required Skills
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 7 years of progressive training in Microstrategy, business intelligence, data analytics or related fields
- Microstrategy Certified Developer (MCD) or higher certification highly desirable. Microstrategy Certified Architect (MCA) level 10 is strongly prefered
- Required Experience
- Deep business intelligence experience: architect, design, & prototype solutions in MicroStrategy products to support the business, deliver business value utilizing waterfall and agile methodologies
- Be on top of your game. Be honest and a humble team player.
- Own your tasks, be able to take notes and follow through.
- Pay attention to details. If you decide to apply to this role include the phrase “R2D2” in a creative way in your resume or cover letter.
- Design and develop Talend ETL scripts
- Maintain in-code and out-of-code design thoughts and other documentation up to date.
- Produce high quality code and participate in testing (your own testing, as well as QA rotations).
- Responsible for MicroStrategy administrator tasks: object migration, User creation, ACL and Security
- Expertise in creating Schema Objects (facts, attributes, User Hierarchies, Transformations) and Application Objects (filters, metrics, prompts, Custom Groups, Consolidations, Templates, Drill Maps) to Build Documents and reports
- Strong knowledge of Intelligent Cubes and view reports, including when to use them, pros and cons, etc.
- Expertise in creating MicroStrategy documents, Grid reports, dashboards for various business environments and knowledge of all the widgets to effectively visualize the data
- Experience in developing Ad-hoc interfaces enabling end-users to generate their own reports using Prompts
- Apply best practices in migrating objects between Development, QA and Production environment. Ability to roll back changes in case of any issues in the migrations
- Experience in designing and implementing security in MicroStrategy; Security filters, connection mappings, user groups, security tables, ACL etc.
- Ability to maintain existing users and their respective security and administer in creation of new user security groups and privileges
- Experience in SQL coding, ability to understand and write complex SQL using Stored Procedures, Joins, Views, Triggers and Indexing strategies
- Works in cross functional teams to assist with gathering and evaluating detailed project requirements to support delivery of effective business intelligence and reporting solution
- At least 4 years’ experience working on RDBMS such as MySQL and mongoDB and possessing expert knowledge of SQL.
- At least 2 projects experience with end-to-end implementation (requirements through support) building Enterprise Data Warehouses, Data Marts, Operational Data Stores or related Business intelligence solutions
- Other tasks as assigned
- Linux, scripting.
- Relational, NoSQL, Graph databases.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing tasks and resolving issues in order to deliver quality projects on time and within budget
- Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills –Ability to guide, lead, mentor and facilitate collaboration among team members
- Willing to take the initiative to improve processes and resolve problems
- Ability to train the users for ad-hoc reporting and usage of existing BI solutions
- Self-motivated; Must be results-driven, passionate and willing to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills required; must be able to think critically through problems/requests and have a ‘value-add’ mentality
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with others with clear objectives
- Detail oriented; Strong attention to detail and sensitivity to timelines/deadlines
- Needs good written and verbal skills since interaction with business will be common
- Demonstrating welcoming, respectful and skillful behaviors
- Job Location
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Position Type
Working at Pieces Tech
Work-Life Balance: We know adventure is the best way to learn. Go explore when you want.
Health: The health of our population is vital. We have great medical, vision and dental benefits.
Food: It’s snack time, anytime. And we keep it well stocked.
More to come: We are new and we are growing. More spiffs on the way!